Do you have a ride or a tour planned? Let us transfer your luggage or support you all day. We come to your location within central Ontario's cottage country and help to make your ride a humdinger! Vehicle support makes your ride smooth and worry free, providing route and basic mechanical assistance, carrying food and tools, picking up tired riders, and providing pop-up break locations in rural areas where convenience stores and cafes may be far and few between. Add a guide and lunch package to make it the perfect day!
Luggage Transfer: Price based on transfer distance, minimum 75$ + HST ($84.75), please contact us for a quote.
Vehicle Support & Driver: $69 CDN +HST per hour ($77.97 per hour total)
Additional Cycling Guide: $45 CDN + HST per hour ($50.85 per hour total)
Deluxe Lunch & Break Package: $21.95 per person + HST ($24.85). Includes at least 2 snack/drink breaks and one deluxe picnic lunch.
Vehicle support includes
- Pre-trip consultation on routes, breaks, schedule
- Meet up at a location of your choice within central Ontario (South to Barrie, North to Parry Sound, West to Thornbury, East to Haliburton. Some flexibility. Contact us to check your location)
- Driver and vehicle for up to 7 hours
- Vehicle stays within a few kilometres of cyclists
- Water refills at predetermined breaks/meeting locations
- Space for your luggage, coolers, tools, spare gear, etc.
- Equipment for basic repairs and maintenance
- Common parts available for purchase
- Luggage transfers between accommodations within the listed regions
- Emergency pick-up of cyclists unable to continue riding
- Regional cycling route maps for most areas
- On road cycling guide
- Deluxe lunch & breaks package
- Bike rental
Explore Ontario's Premier Cottage Vacation Destinations
We move your stuff
Make your ride smoother by letting us transfer your luggage between accommodations in central Ontario's cottage country. Pricing varies depending on transfer distances - contact us with your trip parameters and we will send you a quote! Ask us about our "on call" option for cyclist pick-up.
Custom Support Services
Vehicle and driver
We will discuss your requirements when you book your vehicle support services. At this time, Humdinger can help you decide on a starting point, help you pick your route, and discuss what you would like the vehicle to carry. On the day of your ride, we will meet you at a predetermined location, confirm your plans for the day and confirm how you would like the support vehicle to be involved. Add a snack/lunch package for $21.95 per person. We provide an assortment of energy bars, fruit, and salty snacks at breaks, along with water bottle refills and ice cold drinks. At midday we provide a deluxe picnic lunch that can accommodate most dietary restrictions. Just show up and ride, and let us do the rest!
Add a guide to ride with you
We know the area! Let us show you the way, dodge the construction, suggest cool places to stop, and impart local knowledge throughout your ride. Hire an on-road guide to make your trip efficient, so you can focus on cycling and scenery. The riding guide and the support vehicle driver work together to ensure that breaks are when and where you need them.