Does your group have a big ride planned? Make the event smoother by hiring a support vehicle. We will come to your starting location within central Ontario and help to make your ride a humdinger! Vehicle support makes your ride worry free, providing route and basic mechanical assistance, carrying food and tools, picking up tired riders, and providing pop-up break locations in rural areas where convenience stores and cafes may be far and few between.
Service: Single day support vehicle and driver up to 7 hours
$595 + HST ( $672.35)
ON SALE NOW until Dec 31 2018: $499 pp+HST ($563.87)
Additional Cycling Guide: $200 + HST ($226)
Snack/Lunch Package: $24.99 per person + HST ($28.24). Includes up to 4 snack/drink breaks and one picnic lunch.
Vehicle support includes
- Pre-trip consultation on routes, breaks, schedule
- Meet up at a location of your choice within central Ontario (South to Barrie, North to Parry Sound, West to Thornbury, East to Haliburton. Some flexibility. Contact us to check your location)
- Driver and vehicle for up to 7 hours
- Vehicle stays within a few kilometres of cyclists
- Water refills at predetermined breaks/meeting locations
- Space for your luggage, coolers, tools, spare gear, etc.
- Equipment for basic repairs and maintenance
- Common parts available for purchase
- Luggage transfers between accommodations within the listed regions
- Emergency pick-up of cyclists unable to continue riding
- Regional cycling route maps for most areas
- On road cycling guide
- Snacks and lunch package
- Bike rental
Explore Ontario's Premier Cottage Vacation Destinations
Vehicle and driver for 7 hours
We will discuss your requirements when you book your vehicle support day. At this time, Humdinger can help you decide on a starting point, help you pick your route, and discuss what you would like the vehicle to carry. On the day of your ride, we will meet you at a predetermined location, confirm your plans for the day and confirm how you would like the support vehicle to be involved.
Add a guide to ride with you
If you do not know the area, you may get a better day of cycling in if you aren't having to constantly stop and check the map, or worse, turn around because you find yourself at a dead end or on an unridable road. Hire an on-road guide to make your day efficient, so you can focus on cycling and scenery. The riding guide will communicate with the support vehicle driver to ensure that breaks are when and where you need them.
Up to 4 snack breaks and picnic lunch
For $24.99 per person, make your ride as easy as possible. We provide an assortment of energy bars, fruit, and salty snacks at breaks, along with water bottle refills and ice cold drinks. At midday we will provide you with a deluxe picnic lunch that can accommodate most dietary restrictions. Just show up and ride, and let us do the rest!